Service for a wide variety of Seiko movements
To see the service process, please visit the
Blair Watch Project on YouTube
Mechanical movements that we service
- Seiko/Grand Seiko
- 613X Chronographs
- 6XXX movements (610X, 611X, 630X, etc)
- 7XXX movements
- 4005/6 movements (BellMatic)
- 2205 movement
- Inquire about other Seiko types
Additional services available during service
- crystal replacement
- hand and dial re-luming,
- case cleaning and rebuilding
- Diver crown rebuilding (62Mas, 610X, 630X, 754X)
If you are unsure of the movement you have in your particular watch, please inquire through the contact link in the top right of the page. Turn around time for watch service is under 2 weeks.
Please email for pricing and availability.
These are places I like to go for ideas for about watches and watchmaking.
- Mark Lovick – Watch Maker who runs courses on watch repair. An invaluable resource.
- Klein Vintage Watches – Spencer Klein, there’s nothing more to say.
- Uncle Seiko – The absolute best reproduction straps and bracelets.